The Kiravans double swivel base is different to normal single swivels, as it uses a unique slide and swivel approach, so you will need to open the side door to allow the full range of movement. The seat is held securely in position while driving by 4 x specially engineered locking bolts.
The Kiravans double seat swivel has passed all the requirements of the UK seat belt anchorage safety tests conducted by STATUS (The Specialist Testing Facility at Manchester Met Uni) using a pull test on a specialist test rig to EC Directive 76/115/EEC as amended by 2005/41/EEC. It is also approved by TUV Deutschland. This involved ‘in-vehicle’ pull testing and a SLED test over the water in Germany.
- Full TUV Safety Approval
- Self-levelling design to counteract sloping cab floor, making rotated seat actually comfortable to sit on!
- High density, low friction ‘glide layer’ for ease of rotation
- External locking screws with optional solid floor plate & carpet so you can keep all that useful under-seat storage
- Fits all T5 / T6 vans including the new ‘facelift’ models
- Compatible with the RIB single central driver’s seat swivel
- Designed for original seats
- Not compatible with built-in passenger seat airbags (due to cable connections)
- Rear floor height: clearance for floors up to 20mm thick
- Height increase of front seat: 47mm
- Total weight: 21Kg
- Includes all nuts and bolts required for installation