This campervan insulation kit has been designed to provide the essential products needed to insulate your campervan whilst keeping overall weight and conversion costs down.
Ideal for campervan conversions that will be used mainly in fair weather conditions, this kit will drastically reduce the heat loss from your vehicle keeping you warmer for longer.
Insulation also works to prevent overheating in really hot weather by creating a barrier to help control the climate.
- x3 Rolls – Dodo Mat DEADN DUO (7.5 sq. m)
Designed specifically for flooring application, DEADN DUO from Dodo Mat combines a sound dampening layer which helps reduce road noise and a thermo liner to help prevent heat loss. Equipped with a self adhesive backing for easy application, and a dense closed cell foam technology, this liner can go directly below your floor template.
- x4 Rolls – Autocraft Campervan Insulation (15.6 sq. m)
A 50mm thick roll of insulation for the sides and rear doors of campervans and motorhomes. With excellent insulation properties and no moisture absorption qualities, using this insulation will help keep your camper warm and dry. Made from recycled PET plastic, this insulation is sustainable, helps prevent damp and mould build up and has a great R value of 1.25.
- x12 Cans – Spray Adhesive
Enough glue to firmly affix your insulation to the sides and rear of your camper.
Which vans is this kit for?
The Large camper Eco essentials insulation kit is suitable for:
- Citroen Relay (up to L3/L4 H2)
- Fiat Ducato (up to L3/L4 H2)
- Ford Transit (up to L3/L4 H2)
- Mercedes Sprinter (up to L3/L4 H2)
- Peugeot Boxer (up to L3/L4 H2)
- Renault Master (up to L3/L4 H2)
- Vauxhall Movano (up to L3/L4 H2)
- Volkswagen Crafter (up to L3/L4 H2)
Every conversion is unique so we would always recommend you have enough material for your project.