The latest Fiamma F45S awning now boasts 2 awning channels in the front lead bar and aluminium end caps for greater strength. The renewed design delivers an even more compact and improved functionality with a host of new technical improvements to ensure that the F45S is the best choice for your holidays! The awning, which is easy to use, joins future technology, the best quality and today’s service together into one amazing wind-out awning! The F45S is sturdy and safe to operate with an easy-to-hook winch loop to wind the canopy out of the casing. When fully opened, the awning provides 2.5 metres of cover from the van. When not in use, the F45S takes up the minimum space on the side of your motorhome as it is snugly enclosed in its extra strong extruded aluminium casing. All Fiamma F45S awnings come supplied with a set of standard AS120 wall mount brackets, allowing you to install the awning to vehicles with a flat surface such as a caravan, coachbuilt camper or on to a roof rack. Fiamma F45S features:
- Manufactured from extra strong extruded aluminium. Very light yet highly weather resistant external coating.
- The vinyl canopy is finished in a stylish Royal Grey colour and is UV resistant, waterproof and washable, with bright colours on both sides.
- Can be fitted to any vehicle from camper vans to large motorhomes.
- Winch opening and closing using the crank handle. Optional electric motor available.
- Designed for wall installation. Comes complete with standard AS120 installation brackets, but special adapters are available separately to suit the individual vehicle the awning is being fitted to.
- Auto Lock & Dual Security – The only awning with silent opening thanks to Auto-Lock self-locking winch safety system. With exclusive long life Aluminium mechanical parts, it offers a quality product vastly superior to other comparable noisy hook and release mechanisms from other brands. The Dual Security system has indicators at both ends of the awning case to clearly show that the awning is correctly and securely closed before travelling.
- Shock Absorber – Dual shock absorber protects both the awning and your vehicle by absorbing vibration and wind impact preventing the force being transferred to the awning case or vehicle wall.
- Extra Strong Arms – Highly resistant reinforced articulated arms with strong 3.5mm wire cables. Arms are proof tested for more than 10,000 cycles of opening and closing the awning. How many times will you use yours?
Due to the length of the awnings, we have to send them via special delivery – Please call us on 01246 471199 to arrange delivery. Alternatively we can fit the awning here on-site for you for just £96. If you have any questions or queries regarding which awning is correct for your vehicle just give us a call on 01246 471199 or email us at: as we have access to the full range of Fiamma products and will be able to source the product you are looking for.