The Fiamma F45L is a larger sized awning, designed with a bigger cross-section awning case and larger diameter canopy roller tube, which provides substantial additional rigidity and strength to this longer length awning, making it perfect for larger motorhomes. Oversize support arms and awning legs also support the extra weight of the large awning canopy. This fully automatic wind-out awning is still just as easy to use and fast to set up allowing to rapidly create a substantial shaded area on the side of your motorhome. The Fiamma F45L awning benefits from all the quality and ease of use features of the smaller F45S models, and retains the option to add front or side panels, or fit a Privacy Room to create a complete awning enclosure. The F45L is sturdy and safe to operate with an easy-to-hook winch loop to wind the canopy out of the casing. When fully opened, the awning provides nearly 2.5 metres of cover from the vehicle. When not in use, the F45L takes up the minimum space on the side of your motorhome as it is snugly enclosed in its extra strong extruded aluminium casing. All Fiamma F45L awnings come supplied with a set of standard wall mount brackets, allowing you to install the awning to vehicles with a flat surface such as a caravan, coachbuilt camper or on to a roof rack. Fiamma F45L features:
- Manufactured from extra strong extruded aluminium. Very light yet highly weather resistant external coating.
- The canopy is made of vinyl and is UV resistant, waterproof and washable, with bright colours on both sides. (Available in Royal Blue or Royal Grey – please use the drop down box to choose your colour)
- Can be fitted to any vehicle from camper vans to large motorhomes.
- Winch opening and closing using the crank handle. Optional electric motor available.
- Designed for wall installation. Comes complete with standard wall mount installation brackets, but special adapters are available separately to suit the individual vehicle the awning is being fitted to.
- Auto Lock & Dual Security – The only awning with silent opening thanks to Auto-Lock self-locking winch safety system. With exclusive long life Aluminium mechanical parts, it offers a quality product vastly superior to other comparable noisy hook and release mechanisms from other brands. The Dual Security system has indicators at both ends of the awning case to clearly show that the awning is correctly and securely closed before travelling.
- Shock Absorber – Dual shock absorber protects both the awning and your vehicle by absorbing vibration and wind impact preventing the force being transferred to the awning case or vehicle wall.
- Extra Strong Arms – Highly resistant reinforced articulated arms with strong 3.5mm wire cables. Arms are proof tested for more than 10,000 cycles of opening and closing the awning. How many times will you use yours?
Due to the length of the awnings, we have to send them via special delivery – PLease call us on 01246 471199 to arrange this. Alternatively, you can have the awning fitted on-site here at Autocraft Motor Caravans for just £96 inclusive of VAT. If you have any questions or queries regarding which awning is correct for your vehicle just give us a call on 01246 471199 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org We have access to the full range of Fiamma products and will be able to source the product you are looking for.